Monday, January 19, 2009

Thing Two

I enjoyed revisiting the Seven and one half Habits and reflecting on which was most difficult and which the easiest. Sometimes the hardest and easiest will vary, according to the craziness of phone calls, demands, and expectations of those in my world. The hardest today was putting first things first, particularly making time for the important things in my life. There are so many things that I believe in, and think important, that I found myself running out of time and energy.
The easiest thing, at least today, as I worked in a small group of folks who had high trust and long working relationships, was to think win-win. It is easy when trust and presuming positive intentions exist, to accomplish a great deal with everyone feeling good about the outcome.
I am now going to put first things first and sign off, so that I can give my body some much needed norishment! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment